Wednesday 2 December 2009

Axe Murderer

I am so lost, I think I might be numb. I don't know.

I am so self involved that I can't make a right move. I don't know how to deal with all of this properly. Who can I honestly turn to right now? I'm taking so many people down that I'm pretty sure I am standing alone in all of this. What do you honestly do when your whole life is crashing around your ears while you're trying to hold up the lives of other people?

Old habits die hard.
I'm tempted. I'm trying so hard to cope right now, it's only a matter of time before I buckle.

I am not strong enough to keep my head above water any more.
I am not able to keep everything standing.

I'm sorry.
I wish I could help.
I'm making things worse.

I wish I could just disappear.
Nothing can go wrong, and I can't hurt anyone.
I don't even have the strength for that, to be honest.



No comments:

Post a Comment