Saturday 4 July 2009

No Point In Fighting It Anymore

No, I'm not that person anymore. No I won't allow myself to be controlled by my anger. I am reasonable and logical in my decision making; rational. I try to keep myself out of trouble and I ignore the uprising of adrenalin in my vessels. I fight each and every day to suppress the battles that take place in my mind and body. I've lived a life of instantaneous moves and unrelenting consequences. Ive taken the blows, Ive healed the wounds and Ive nursed the scars. I gave it up and I live my new life denying that side of me. For what?

I will ignore it where possible, but push me far enough and I will take you down. I will only try to hold it back to a certain point. Push me to that point and I will retaliate with all of my strength; I won't stop until you are down and begging for my retreat. I make the rules, I am the only thing that matters and I am the only thing that you should fear.

Every second I think of you, I envisage your bloodied face and shrinking vigour. Every wrong move you make, I watch and I take note. I'm not ignoring it, I will not let it go. Keep pushing and brace yourself. For every second of silence and ignorance you live within, I live another second of growing strength and unwavering determination. It no longer becomes a matter of my lack of self control and temper; lines are crossed and I am in complete control. Every move is choreographed and defiant, every decision is scrutinised thoroughly.

Fuck with me and I will make your life a living hell.

Fuck with me and I will leave you begging for air and dripping with your own blood.

Fuck with me and I will destroy you.

No comments:

Post a Comment