Thursday 25 March 2010

I can honestly say I have tried. I have given everything I can to fixing this shit and I am giving no more. When you are going to call me just to tell me everything I have ever done to wrong you, I am going to hang up. Don't act so surprised. My list is a lot longer. I swear it is getting to the point where I wish I had never met you, or ever talked to you. I don't want to regret you. I love you, I always have, but this shit is just taking the piss.

My life right now is a fucking mess of silly drama and ridiculous situations that I can't get out of. You are not making it any easier by reminding me of my shortcomings. I get that you are hurting right now, but I didn't do that. I am not the cause of your misery, and I would appreciate it if you didn't become the source of mine.

I don't know what my next step is. I no longer want to be where I am, and you are making it increasingly more difficult. I'm glad that you have so much compassion for my situation though, thanks for that. I really appreciate everything you're doing right now. I'll get on to that list right away. Dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment